There are 12 menus to choose from, all priced per table, which can hold a maximum of 12 persons each. Eight-course meals are priced at P2,700 / P3,200 / P3,700 per table. Nine-course meals, on the other hand, are priced at P4,700 / P6,500 / P6,700 per table. Drinks are not included in the price, so you have to order them separately. (You can not bring softdrinks from outside and just pay a corkage fee.) Softdrinks are P29/glass, P38/bottle or P59/can. A glass of iced tea costs P85, as does a glass of clamansi juice.
The lady who entertained our inquiries informed us that these prices are subject to change.
photo from this blog
Grand Con has two Grand Halls, which have a capacity of 200 to 300 people. A minimum of P50,000 is required for use of the halls.
Here are the most common extra fees applied to wedding receptions:
* Corkage for lechon - P300/piece
* Corkage for wine - P150/bottle
* LCD screen - P1,000 for the 7.5 x 10 ft screen, P500 for the 60 x 60 in screen
* Electricity charge for LCD - P500
* Electricity charge for an acoustic band - P500
* Electricity charge for a full band - P1,000
For inquiries, you may call any of these phone numbers: 231.5876 / 231.6982 / 231.9815 / 232.1103 / 232.0990 / 232.1267. Their fax number is 231.9815.